This is a permanent visa for people who have lived and worked in specified areas of regional Australia. ​

Immiex image


​You must:

  • it is a pathway to Permanent residency (PR) for people who hold a subclass 489, 495, 496, 475 or 487, or a Bridging visa A or B after applying for a subclass 489, 495 or 487 visa
  • have lived in a specified regional area of Australia for at least two years
  • have worked full time in a specified regional area for at least one year