What is a subclass 858 Global Talent Visa?
What is the Visa 858 Global Talent processing Time in 2023?
The processing time for Visa 858 2023 is as follows:
- 25% of visa 858 applications are processed in 65 days.
- 50% of visa 858 applications are processed in 81 Days.
- 75% of 858 visa applications are processed in 4 Months.
- 90% of 858 visa applications are processed in 6 Months.
Factors affecting Visa 858 Processing time 2023?
The following factors affect the processing time of Global Talent visa Subclass 858:
- The 858 Visa processing time may vary case by case according to when these applicants are invited to apply for the 858 Visa under the Global Talent pathway.
- In case an applicant of 858 Visa has applied under Distinguished Talent Pathway, the processing time will be different.
- The Visa 858 processing time also varies on the scenario if an applicant has provided all documents and information or not. Incomplete information or documents in an 858 Visa application will cause delays in the processing time of 858 Visa.
- There would be times when the case officer may request more information or documents for an 858 Visa application. The more time an applicant takes, the more will be the processing time of their 858 Visa.
- The Global Talent Visa processing time is also affected by the time taken by delegates in performing checks on the information and documents provided by the 858 Visa applicants.
- If more time is taken on health assessments and police certificates, it will generally increase 858 visa processing times.
- Every visa has limited places available for the financial year. The processing time of Global Talent Visa Subclass 858 will also depend on the places allotted to the 858 Visa in Australian Migration Planning program by the Australian government.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Visa 858
What is the Visa 858 Cost?
The subclass 858 visa fee starts from AUD 4305 for a primary applicant.
Is 858 a PR Visa?
The 858 Visa is an Australian permanent resident Visa also known as Australia PR. You can stay, work and study in Australia permanently. The 858 visas are issued for a period of 5 years.
What is the income threshold for an 858 Visa?
The current High Income Threshold for Global Talent Visa for Financial Year 2022-2023 is AUD 162000. An applicant for an 858 visa needs to demonstrate that they can earn AUD 162000 for Global Talent Visa before they are granted this visa. The previous high-income threshold for 858 Visa for the financial year 2021-2022 was AUD 158500. The high-income threshold changes at the start of every financial year.
Do you get Medicare on an 858 Visa?
Disclaimer: The above information is not tailored to personal circumstances.
For information relevant to personal circumstances, please book an
appointment with Oracle Immigration Consultant’s expert migration agents in
For any inquiries, please contact us at +61 430812158. We are premier Immigration agency and consultancy in Melbourne (Bundoora and Geelong).