Are you an applicant for a visitor visa subclass 600 sometimes also referred to as tourist visa in the Indian community?
Has your visitor visa been refused?
You are wondering why it has been refused.
We get a lot of inquiries where 600 visa applicants especially from Punjab and Haryana have their tourist visa refused. The Punjabi diaspora is now well settled in Australia and come from all over Punjab including Amritsar, Jalandhar, Nawanshahr, Sangrur, Ludhiana, Patiala, Chandigarh, Mohali, Ropar, Moga, Faridkot etc. While we get many inquiries from all major cities of Haryana including Ambala, Karnal, Panipat, Sonipat, Kurukshetra, Rohtak, Faridabad, Hisar, Yamuna Nagar, Panchkula, Sirsa, Jind etc.
REASONS FOR THE TOURIST VISA SUBCLASS 600 REFUSALS.
There are multiple reasons for Tourist visa refusals. We will discuss some in detail:
- A lot of visitor visa applicants use agents within from India who are not well verse to Australian Immigration Laws. While anyone can fill an online visitor visa application, best immigration agents and consultants of Oracle Immigration Consultants present your application in a way which satisfies all criteria of the tourist visa.
- For parents of Australian citizens and permanent residents the department looks at their visitor visa applications more favourably. But they still need to satisfy the visitor visa conditions.
- For visa 600 applicants who are young, it is very important to use the registered immigration agents and consultants at Oracle Immigration Consultants. We make sure that we present your file which results in low rate of visitor visa refusals.
- We are told by clients that the Indian agent told us that we need x amount of money to get a tourist visa. Well, that is totally incorrect information. The Australian immigration department looks at the application as a whole and look at much more information than just funds before they grant the visitor visa subclass 600. We advise you the information and documents required by the immigration department which fulfills the visitor visa criteria.
- The information required may also include assets, employment, salary, bank statements and the list go on and on. This list can only be provided by the Australian immigration experts.
- We get a lot of inquiries with clients advising us how low is the fees for the Indian agents who lodge their visitor visa application. Well cheapest are not necessary the best. You cannot compare the services you get from an Australian registered migration agent and an unorganised Indian agent lodging your application without years of experience and relevant Australian qualifications. After all you cannot compare a Maruti 800 with Mercedes. You get what you pay for. We may not be cheapest, but we are one of the best.
- The agent may end up lodging your visitor visa applicant in the wrong stream which may not serve your future purpose.
HOW CAN ORACLE IMMIGRATION CONSULTANTS HELP YOU.
The first thing is why to get a visa refusal in the first place which is the result of ill prepared file. While we do not guarantee visitor visa like agents in India, we do our best to prepare your visitor visa subclass 600 file in the best possible way. We have a transparent process where you sign a service agreement which states all costs and expenses of the visitor visa.
If you already have a refusal, we can investigate your file and present your application in the best possible way giving it more chances of being successful. We prepare a detailed submission addressing your refusal to the immigration department with the information you give to us.
Whether you want to apply for a visa subclass 600 Australian visitor visa for the first time or want to reapply after the refusal, contact us at Oracle Immigration Consultants to give yourself the best chance of visitor visa approval.
Oracle Immigration Consultants have office in Bundoora, Melbourne, and Geelong, Victoria.
Why wait, ring us to travel to your dream Australian destination or to meet your family and friends in Australia. We are an immigration agency based in Melbourne.
Disclaimer: The above information is not tailored to personal circumstances.
For information relevant to personal circumstances, please book an
appointment with Oracle Immigration Consultant’s expert migration agents in
For any inquiries, please contact us at +61 430812158. We are premier Immigration agency and consultancy in Melbourne (Bundoora and Geelong).