All About Eligible Courses for 485 Visa Extension
International students who study in the following Torrens University courses will be eligible for a 2-year extension for the subclass 485 Temporary Graduate Visa.
The 2-year increase will be as follows:
- 485 Visa grants increased from 2 years to 4 years for the following bachelor’s degrees.
- 485 Visa grants increased from 3 to 5 years for the following master’s degrees.
- 485 visa grants increased from 4 to 6 years for the following doctoral degrees.
- Bachelor of Business Information Systems
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Software Engineering (Artificial Intelligence)
- Bachelor of Cybersecurity
- Bachelor of Software Engineering (Game Programming)
- Bachelor of Game Design and Development
- Master of Business Information Systems
- Master of Information Technology (Advanced)
- Master of Software Engineering (Artificial Intelligence, Advanced)
- Master of Software Engineering (Cloud Computing, Advanced)
- Master of Cybersecurity (Advanced)
- Master of Digital Transformation and Creative Intelligence (Advanced)*
- Master of Design (Advanced)*
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Bachelor of Health Science (Clinical Nutrition)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Aesthetics)
- Master of Public Health (Advanced)
- Bachelor of Applied Public Health*
- Master of Business Administration and Master of Public Health
- Master of Global Project Management and Master of Public Health
- Master of Education (Special Education, Advanced) *
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Doctor of Philosophy (Management and Commerce) *
The opportunity to extend the Subclass 485 Temporary Graduate Visa for students completing eligible courses at Torrens University is a significant advantage. It allows international graduates to immerse themselves further in the Australian work environment and explore pathways to permanent residency. These extended durations provide a robust foundation for building careers and lives in Australia. As the country continues to attract global talent, these visa extensions enhance the appeal of Australian education for aspiring students worldwide. For detailed application information, visit the Department of Home Affairs website.
Disclaimer: The above information is not tailored to personal circumstances.
For information relevant to personal circumstances, please book an
appointment with Oracle Immigration Consultant’s expert migration agents in
For any inquiries, please contact us at +61 430812158. We are premier Immigration agency and consultancy in Melbourne (Bundoora and Geelong).