Here’s a recent change in policy regarding Professional Year Program.
Professional Year Program Policy Changes
At the time of invitation to apply, you had completed a Professional Year.
To be eligible for the award of these points your Professional Year must have been in Accounting, ICT/Computing, or Engineering, and:
- in your nominated occupation or a closely related occupation
- completed over a period of at least 12 months
- completed in Australia in the four years before you are invited to apply for a visa
Provided by one of these organizations:
- the Australian Computer Society
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- the Institute of Public Accountants (formerly the National Institute of Accountants)
- Engineers Australia
The previous interpretation of the policy counted the start date of the Professional Year Program in the 48 months before the invitation.
Under the new policy the 48 months immediately before the invitation will be counted from the completion date of the professional year.
Disclaimer: The above information is not tailored to personal circumstances.
For information relevant to personal circumstances, please book an
appointment with Oracle Immigration Consultant’s expert migration agents in
For any inquiries, please contact us at +61 430812158. We are premier Immigration agency and consultancy in Melbourne (Bundoora and Geelong).